The 4 Best Home Workout Equipment Deals for 2020April 4, 2020 Health
Working Out At Home
As a result of the Coronavirus COVID-19, many people have ended up stuck at home with nothing much to do. Gyms have mostly been closed down while work-from-home arrangements mean what little exercise people got traveling to and from work has also vanished. For those looking to exercise on their own, we have reviewed the four best home workout equipment that offer a range of exercises helping you stay fit during these troubled times.
- The mini stepper with resistance bands is our top choice because of its popularity. It is made of durable material while the non-slip grip and footing ensure you have a comfortable as well as safe workout.
- LCD Monitor measures time and calories.
- Removable training bands.
- Smooth stepping system.
- Adjustable height
- Pedals designed to be wide and non-slip for both comfort and safety
- LCD doesn't show any detailed body measurements or statistics.
- Might be a bit noisy especially on wooden floors or multiple storey apartments.
- A personal adjustable rowing machine for you! It is easy to transport and move around the house if needed. If offers up to 12 different resistance levels while ensuring your workout stays as comfortable as possible.
- Hydraulic resistance spread over 12 levels.
- Comes with a digital monitor to track your progress.
- Compact design helps in moving it around the house.
- Cushioned seat and foam handlebars for comfort.
- Some customers have complained about the seat needing extra cushion or the machine being wobbly but majority of the feedback suggest these were exceptions not the norm.
- The Squat Assist is your perfect friend if you are looking to build an attractive lower body. It comes with resistance bands to increase the difficulty of your workout while squat depth can be changed to three different settings.
- Comes with free access to online training.
- Squat depth can be adjusted to different levels.
- A round handlebar allows you to grip it in different positions helping target different back/chest muscles.
- Not collapsible so you'll need a dedicated area to store it
- You have to pay the shipping cost for returns.
- This BodyBoss portable gym is the perfect equipment for someone who exercises regularly and travels often. It packs like a suitcase allowing you to take it to your office, on your travels and even for a workout in your garden on a beautiful day
- Perfect for home workout.
- Portable, so you can take it with you on long travel trips.
- Comes with free access to a workout program.
- You can target both upper and lower body with this equipment.
- While the equipment is portable, it isn't small enough to count as cabin baggage in airplanes.
Benefits of Exercising at Home
Gym memberships, over a period of time, can cost you a lot of money. Let’s do the math. Even a basic gym membership will cost you over 500 dollars a year. This is more than enough money to set up basic gym facilities at home. What’s more, you don’t have to pay extra for drinks, lockers, and showers among other basic facilities. You can prepare you own drinks and use your own shower at home as and when you will. Unless you are interested in some specific exercises that can only be performed at the gym, home equipment will provide all the things you need to stay in shape.
One of the biggest benefits of working out at home is concerning your privacy. Anyone who’s been to a gym knows the problems. There’s always that crazy person staring at you, the guy who sweats a lot leaving the equipment wet and full of his body odor, the guy who makes too much noise, and the group of lads who can’t stop talking as if they were at a pub. Not to mention the constant pressure of being body shamed or having to listen to comments from strangers about how bad your form is.
Privacy and Hygiene go hand in hand. When you have a private setup at home, you don’t have to worry about disinfecting every equipment before using it because the guy who used it before you left it drenched in his sweat and body odor. You also don’t have to worry about germs crawling the workout space. And what trumps all these benefits is the fact that you have a personal shower waiting for you both before and after your workout! No more standing in line and having to quickly shower in front of everyone.
Most of us look at exercise as a way of building muscle mass, getting bigger, getting in shape for summer etc. There are, however, many more and better reasons to workout. The major benefit, and one that should be the main reason why everyone needs to exercise often, is your general health. According to the Harvard Conference: Healthy Mind, healthy Body: Benefits of Exercise, exercise brings many benefits that help you live a healthier life in the long run. It strengthens your heart, toughens your immune system, bones, and muscles. Additionally, it releases all those hormones that help keep your body functioning properly. If you sit on the couch all day, you are probably going to miss out on the benefits of these hormones. MedilinePlus also lists a range of benefits of exercising regularly that you’ll find helpful.
The Four Best Method
What We Do . . .
We started Four Best on the premise that a great deal of the information required to properly evaluate a given product is already right in front of your (and our) eyes. In fact there is too much information! A crucial skill necessary to picking the best products is instead the ability to cull through the available information, focusing on what should really drive a purchase decision.
To make those crucial determinations as to what matters and what doesn’t, we begin by thinking through what really matters to us when we use a particular product. We then use the that type of product to further refine the features we care about and that we think you will care about too. Next we search the web, looking to manufacturer’s websites, product specifications, consumer reports, expert blogs, research reports and the like to obtain crucial insights and the facts.
Finally, we distill the results of our research and combine it with our own experiences as consumers, professionals, techies, mothers, fathers, hobbyists, designers, software engineers, attorneys (sorry) and more. Ultimately, this process results in the reviews we present to you. We hope you enjoy!